Saturday, August 13, 2005
On The Road Again...
YAY! We drove into Hilton Head at around 5:00 today. All we really did when we got here was un-pack, take a nap, eat at Mellow Mushroom (YUM), and eat ice cream!! We didn't get a chance to catch some rays on the beach so hopefully we will the rest of the week! Here are some pictures of today!

I brought along Chloe's baby Mulan doll so I could have something with me this year that reminds me of Chloe. The picture of me kissing Mulan makes me think of kissing Chloe on the way to Hilton Head next year. Catherine decided to hold Mulan also, and Tigger (our cat) wanted Catherine to hold him like a baby too..LOL! The middle picture was taken at the Mellow Mushroom.


1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Hi Lindsey!

I've enjoyed reading your blog and just want to say that Chloe is going to be SO lucky to have you for a big sister!

Enjoy your vacation!!!

Kim

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com