Sunday, August 07, 2005
Carlie...A Future Artist?
Last night my parents and I went to Spartanburg to meet our friends for dinner at Wild Wing. Carlie who is 8 had gotten a kid's menu and decided to draw me on the back of it. After she finished she said she was going to draw a surprise on it and told me not to look. When she showed it to me she had added Chloe to it right beside me! She even had Chloe's hair in pigtails! So cute! Under Chloe she wrote Best Sisters and put our initials on the side. Carlie is the sweetest, kindhearted loving child I have ever met and she is so excited about Chloe!!!

This pictures will be put in Chloe's scrapbook!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with you Lindsey....Carlie is so sweet and I love you like she was my own. You can have her over anytime. She is precious.

love
mom

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com