Sunday, July 31, 2005
All Things New....
Today in church I realized that even though I was saved and baptised that I really didn't feel like I was living the way Jesus wanted me to. So with great pride I walked up and got saved again! I am getting baptised again in a couple of weeks. I decided I wanted to tell the whole church the reason I have grown apart from Jesus. It is because when Mary was diagnosed with Leukemia in November I was angry at God for putting her through this and I rebelled from His word and started thinking negative about my life. Now I understand that He IS going to make her better at his own pace, and I also wanted to put to rest my anger towards God about my Mom losing 5 children by misscarriage and came to understand that the baby girl we save from China was in God's plan all these years, and once we see her face we will know instantly that God Is Good All the Time!!!!!
Steven Curtis Chapman has a CD out called All Things New and realized that for me all things are new: New for my faith, new for my family with the addition of Chloe, and for Mary for getting her better and making her good as new!! I ended up downloading that song.


7 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Hi Lindsey! Good for you! I know it must have taken a lot of courage to admit in front of all of your friends that maybe you were not the person they all thought you were. We don't always know why things are allowed to happen to us, but God loves us and nothing, and I mean NOTHING, ever happens without God's permission. Even though we don't understand why, He always has our best interest at heart!

Satan's not very happy right now, he wallows in our misery and uncertainy... just remember Jeremiah 29:11. You are going to be such a great big sister. I enjoy your site, my son is 13 and he too is anxiously awaiting his "mei mei". Keep up the posts! Have a great week!

-Lisa :)

Blogger Daphne said...

Lindsey,

You are going to be an outstanding big sister! You are setting such a good example for Chloe to follow. God is good & gracious and I know you will be blessed with the perfect little sister!!!

I love the Mulan doll you bought Chloe!!! I am going to have to try and find one for my little girl to be.

Daphne

emilysadoption.blogspot.com

Anonymous Anonymous said...

lindsey i am so proud of you I WISH I COULD HAVE BEEN THERE. I LOVE YOU DEARLY HAVE AGREAT DAY/ LOVE POP O MOPO.

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsey, how sweet...you know I had me a good cry when your mom told me about church. You are something else!!!...
love ya,
aunt deb

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsey,
I read about you rededicating your life to the LORD and I am so proud of you.
Love,
Your Aunt Syble

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindz,

For the best few months, I have been so worried about you. I have also felt helpless that I could not make you feel better. I have always felt so proud and lucky to have a daughter like you. You should also be so proud of the very beautiful and Christian young woman that you have become.

I felt like my heart was going to burst out of my chest, after reading what you wrote.

I love you and I can't wait for our addition to the family.

Dad

Anonymous Anonymous said...

that post was touching! oh my gosh! i felt like being angry too about what was happenin to mary but god knows what hes doing. he will be with her. what u did was very brave. u will be a excellent role model for ure sis.

lynz greene

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com