Friday, August 12, 2005
Beach Bound!!!
Tomorrow I am going to our annual Hilton Head vacation for a week with my parents...YAY! Since Mary is sick and can't go, her little sister Catherine is going instead. I can't wait to go and lay out in the sun, and shop! This is probably going to be our last vacation until China. So next year we will have little Chloe with us...I get excited thinking about playing with her in the sand!!! There will probably be internet access at the beach house we are staying at, so hopefully I will be able to post pictures while at the beach! In case I don't get to get on the internet at Hilton Head, I hope you all have a wonderful week!!!
I also bought a book that looks very interesting it is Wanting a Daughter Needing a Son, it is about orphanage care in China. I can't wait to start reading it while tanning on the beach!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I LOVE Hilton Head! Have a wonderful trip and enjoy your vacation!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com