Wednesday, July 27, 2005
A Touching Video....
A pal of mine from one of my Yahoo groups sent me this link to a heart warming video of orphans in China. It is a very short video but I cried like a baby throughout the WHOLE thing. Now I really feel blessed that we are able to save one orphan! I just wish we could go NOW and rescue Chloe!! Click on the link below to go to the site that contains 3 different versions of the video. PLEASE WATCH IT AND PASS IT ON!!!!!!!!

Bring Me Hope Video



**Warning: Be sure to bring out the tissues if you watch this movie** PLEASE LEAVE ME A COMMENT IF YOU WATCH IT..I REALLY WANT TO SEE HOW EVERYBODY REACTS TO IT!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a wonderful video. Thanks for sharing it with us. Life is the only choice.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com