Wednesday, August 03, 2005
Violets turning VIOLET!! (as portrayed by Catherine)
Catherine was at my house taking a bath tonight when I gave her a blue bath fizzle thing that makes the water turn colors. By the time I went and got her a towel she has started rubbing all over her hands and said "Look Lindsey, I'm Violet from Charlie and The Chocolate Factory". OMG it was sooo funny so I helped her out by getting another blue tablet and rubbing in on her face. She looked like a blueberry and decided that since Blue is her favorite color she is going to be Violet Beauregarde for Halloween..thanks to me suggesting it..hehe..I took some pictures you gotta check them out they are HILARIOUS!!


"MMMM..Blueberry pie gum!!"

"OMG...I AM turning Violet...help..do something Mr. Wonka!!!"
....5 Seconds later.... going to the "juicing room"


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

THIS WAS A GREAT IDEA FOR CATHERINE FOR HALLOWEEN. MAYBE SHE WILL TURN INTO THIS EVERYTIME SHE IS MEAN TO HER MOM....I GUESS SHE WOULD BE BLUE ALL THE TIME...HA!HA!

BOB

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com