Thursday, August 11, 2005
A Surprise for Mom!!!
Since last Friday I have been counting change and going through some of my China Fund to buy this crib for my Mom and Chloe. Thanks to a LOT of my close friends and family! It all came together and I got enough $$$ to buy the dream crib we have wanted. It is BEAUTIFUL!!! It is a 3 in 1 crib and looks great in Chloe's Nursery! I ordered it from the JCPenny catalog. When I opened the nursery door to surprise my Mom with it she was speechless then started crying (happy tears!!). I think it finally kicked in that in a couple of months she is finally going to have another sweet baby girl to love!!! She had no idea what was up my sleeve this week!!! I love you Mom and hope you like the crib, you know Chloe means the world to me and I would do anything to give her the world!!!
P.S- I would like to thank Nana, Pop, Lisa, Aunt Deb, Candace, Lindsey G., Carlie, Catherine, Ben, Mary, Kim, and my Dad for helping me with this. I couldn't have done it without ANY of you..Thanks from the bottom of my heart!! Chloe is already blessed with many family and friends!! This was my summer dream..to buy a crib for Chloe, and thanks to all of you I have accomplished that dream!! XOXOXO- Lindsey (Chloe's proud Jie-Jie to be!!)

A view from the front

All of Chloe's doll's await her arrival in the crib!!

The theme of the bedding is "La Petite Bebe" from Babies R Us. Light Pink and Mint Green colors.


5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gurl!
u couldnt have wrote that any more perfectly!! i loved helping out with the crib!! we had so much fun that night..or at least i did..lol. the crib is precious in the room and how u have the dolls in it and stuff is absolutely adorable!! im excited about chloe comin! she'll love her nursery...lol

lynz

Anonymous Anonymous said...

OHH what a beautiful crib!!!
Lindsey you done a great job of picking out the crib. I think your family will be blessed with two wonderful daughters when Cloe arrives.... I bet she is excited to see it also.. Kathy

Blogger Gina said...

Lindsey,

I've been a lurker for a while but today I just had to come out of hiding. I bought the SAME CRIB for my baby! Ahhhhhhhh...it's just beautiful. I love it!!!

My husband and I are DTC 5/17 and can't wait for our sweetie pie to come home.

I started blogging about a month ago but I am still shy about journaling online. I just enjoy reading everyone else's blogs for now until I get up the nerve to really go for it.

BTW, when I saw the pics of the baby Mulan doll, I dragged my husband to Target and bought one too. It was the last one too!

Gina
Jouney to Gianna

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Honey! I have never been so surprised! You are amazing!!!!!!This nursery has turned out beautiful. You did so good getting everybody to help...they all love you so much!!!We can now go on vacation and have fun and dream of next year at the beach with Chloe.

Love ya! mom

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey!!I love your website!!You are doing such a good job helping your mom and dad get ready fo little Chloe.I'm also happy for you for taking a BIG step,rededicating your life to the Lord.Lindsey sometimes things seem so ruff,but in the long run we figure out what we should have known all along.GOD IS IN CONTROL!!!We just have to learn to trust Him and grow everyday.We have to remember to be still and know He is God!Hang in there!!!LOVE U ALL+++GOD BLESS++++

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com