Friday, July 29, 2005
Baby Mulan!
Today I had to make my China adoption speech again for my Dad's company. After my Mom and I left there we went to Target to check out their deals. While I was browsing through the toy section I saw this beautiful Asian baby doll. As most of you probably know it is hard to find Asian baby dolls, so I jump at the chance when I see one! OMG it was a Baby Mulan doll and the last one on the shelf. She was absolutely adorable!!!! I just HAD to buy her for Chloe. I surprised my mom with it when we met back at the car and she was so excited!!!!
Below are some pictures I took so you could see what she looks like. YAY! Chloe now has THREE Chinese baby dolls!!


For better pictures and more information on Baby Mulan check out this link:
http://www.playmatestoys.com/html/disney/index.html


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want a one!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com