Thursday, August 04, 2005
Good Luck is Headed Our Way!!
As most of you know in China ladybugs are a adoption good luck charm. Most people believe that if you see a ladybug then good luck is headed your way in the future! Since we started the adoption process I have absolutely fell in LOVE with ladybugs..so much that today when I bought some of my school supplies EVERYTHING has a ladybug on it even my lunchbox (yeah I know what you are thinking.....why is a 17 yr. old buying a ladybug lunchbox??) This year I decided that I wanted to stand out and show my unique personality and I think I have done so! Here is a picture of some of the ladybug items I bought today at Target they have the cutest things! I can already tell this is gonna be a great year for me!! (knock on wood)


The shirt in the middle is what I am wearing on the 1st day of school (Aug. 25)! I am also getting my nails and toenails painted like ladybugs in a couple of weeks..hehe

When my mom and I were in JCPenny I saw the cutest umbrella stroller ever! It was light pink with ladybugs and daises on it and it said "She Loves Me" all over it..you have got to check it out! Oh and the best thing is it was only $16!!!!! Yay! I knew it was hard to find a Pink umbrella stroller, but never thought that I would find one that had ladybugs on it!!


***The closeup pic turned out looking a little red but in person it's pink***


4 Comments:

Blogger Lisa~~ said...

You should have endless luck with all the ladybugs that now inhabit your home! Very cute. I mailed out to you, ladybug fabric for Chloe's quilt. Good luck on your project.

Lisa~~
Our Journey to Baby Shanahan

Anonymous Anonymous said...

WE ARE BEING INVADED BY LADYBUGS!!!BUT THEY ARE CUTE LADYBUGS...ESPECIALLY SINCE THEY ARE PINK! I LOVE YOU LINDSEY!

B.o.b.

Blogger Shannon said...

Love all the ladybugs! Must go to Target!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love that stuff! Where did you get the waiting for her shirt?

Angel
waiting for Emma Grace, LID 7/20/05

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com