Tuesday, August 02, 2005
Oops I Bought It Again!!!
This weekend my friend Candace and I went shopping AGAIN and went into Sears so she could pick out something for her Nephew (who was born yesterday..YAY!). While we were browsing at the baby clothes I saw a clearance rack so I started shuffling through all the girl clothes when I saw this OMG Beautiful pink and white dress with ladybugs on it for only $5.00!!!! So I was like Mom won't mind. Should have stopped looking but with the excitement of a great buy I continued looking, this time for her nephew, well where the boy's clothes were supposed to be I saw a purple frilly tank top and OMG again it was beautiful it had 3 little hula girls with real grass skirts on..and one of them was yep CHINESE!! I really wasn't going to buy it until I saw that it was also only $5.00!! So I ended up getting two great outfits for the price of one!!! I can't believe I bought more for Chloe..well yeah I can..LOL! I can't resist the adorable things for Chloe, so now I hardly ever spend money on myself it goes straight to Chloe, this weekend all that I bought for myself was a Crunch Bar and eye shadow!!


I can already see Chloe in that dress and me fixing her up and being a proud big sister!


6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

AWW! those outfits are simply adorable...i love them! ure going to make such a great big sis! chloe is gonna be very lucky to have someone like u and your parents as a family. shes gonna have all the love in the world!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You Shop, girl! Daddy won't mind. He has lot's of $ !

I need a sister for my sons. You sound like the best sister in the world.

Interested?

Blogger Lisa~~ said...

I love the outfits, and they were a great buy!

Lisa~~
Our Journey to Baby Shanahan

Anonymous Anonymous said...

So are you the mother? or your parents? Just wondering. Are you planning on going away to college?

Blogger Lisa said...

Very cute! Sears has been pretty good down here in FL too... I bet if you keep on looking you will find some items for an even lower price! I've hit them up a few times already myself!! LOL

-Lisa

Blogger Catherine said...

Too cute! Love the pink one!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com