Wednesday, June 21, 2006
M-I-C-K-E-Y M-O-U-S-E
First of all i want to let everyone know that me and my mom had an absolute BLAST in Cali. and made it home early sat. morning. I am totally enjoying summer so far and am SO happy to be finished with all the high school drama I dealt with, esp. during my senior year.** RECAP..for some of you who didn't follow my blog around sep. of last yr, I had a teacher totally put me and my parents down for adopting Chloe, ect. So its a HUGE relief to be done with all that stuff now and i can FINALLY decide what to do with my life!! YAY!!

~And of course i can't go on ANY trip without bringing Chloe something back..lol..so when we went to Disneyland i saw these adorable ear hats just for babies and just HAD to buy one for Chloe, so i ended up buying Chloe a pink "my first ear hat" with her name on it AND i bought a lil blue one for my baby cuz Mason!with his name on it! I just can't wait to get them together in their cute hats~



Mason (blue) and Chloe (pink ) r gonna look so cute in these



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com