Saturday, March 25, 2006
Prom 2006 take 2!
Yea i know..im a slacker and havent updated my blog in like forever and a day, but since there is still no word bout the adoption i have been trying to redirect myself to get my mind off of things. Now i will show u my New prom date..YAY!!
This is Jordan and he is my BFF Lindsey's lil' bro..so i have known him forever..he is a freshman at Chase and we hang out like every weekend and he is just so darn adorable..lol. I am soooo excited and can't wait to see him in a tux..he is gonna look sooo Hott..hehe Love ya Jordan ;)!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I'm glad you finally decided on a new prom date! I can't wait to see the pix!

Blogger Dawn said...

He is cute Lindsey. Can't wait to see pics. Just a couple more weeks to go!!! :)

Blogger OziMum said...

OK, so what happened to the other guy? Can't wait to see the dress

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com