Monday, April 17, 2006
~~Drumroll Pleaze~~
.....Prom 2006 pics!!!!! Wow prom was so awesome this year, me and Jordan had a blast..definetly my best prom yet..and i've been to 4. I can't even begin to explain how much fun i had this year with Jordan...we started out just going as friends but about 2 weeks ago we started dating which i think made it even better!! Here is some pics.........enjoy :)

some pics before Jordan came to my house

Just pics of me and Jordan

another me & Jordan pic, a picture of our table at the pre prom party, me and lindsey (jordans sis) and me actin crazy after prom

We got pro. pics made also and should get them back soon after Spring Break. Me, my mom, my nana and Lindsey are headed to Charleston this Thursday for spring break..yay!!! Well i hope you all had a great Easter :)

~P.S: Happy Birthday Jordan--i had a great time at prom..luv ya!!



12 Comments:

Blogger Deb said...

Oh My Goodness you are stunning! glad you had a good time, a girls prom should be a wonderful and fond memory and it sounds like you have that covered. You make a cute couple.

Blogger Stephe said...

FANTASTIC dress!!! and a girl after my own heart with the "tiara". I am so glad that you had an awesome prom!!! Have an even better time on spring break!!!

Blogger Shannon said...

You look so beautfiul! I'm glad you had a great time at the prom. thanks for sharing!

Blogger R&H said...

wow your dress is BEAUTIFUL! I LOVE IT! It looks perfect on you, good choice! Looks like a lot of fun!

Blogger OziMum said...

Love the tiara! Well, I love the whole ensemble - but the tiara is perfect!!! Can't wait to see the pro shots - you didn't post a 'full length' pic!!! Looks like you had a ball!!!

Blogger Lisa said...

YOU really do look like Cinderella without the huge hair piled on! LOL!

You guys look great.. love the tiara too!!

Enjoy your Spring Break and glad to hear things are going well iwth Jordan!

Blogger Lisa said...

YOU really do look like Cinderella without the huge hair piled on! LOL!

You guys look great.. love the tiara too!!

Enjoy your Spring Break and glad to hear things are going well iwth Jordan!

Blogger Suzanne said...

You are soooo beautiful!!!

You've been tagged, go to my blog to find out what to do...

Blogger Catherine said...

Wow Lindsey! What a great couple you make! Beautiful dress and I'm so glad to hear things are going well with Jordan!

Enjoy spring break!

Blogger Lisa said...

P.S. You have been tagged! Hop over to my Blog for details! hee hee....

Lisa :)

Blogger Shannon said...

You look gorgeous!!! LOVE the dress! And Jordan is a cutie!

Blogger Aimee said...

fancy fancy....hope they had a blast!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com