Thursday, May 11, 2006
***Happy Mother's Day***
Happy mothers day everyone!! Last year at this time i assumed that we would definetly have precious Chloe home by Mothers Day '06, but it was not meant to be. As we continue to wait (not so patiently) i myself try to remember that God DOES have a reason for everything that happens and hopefully soon we will finally get to hold Chloe we will see that thanks to God's plan for our life we have the baby HE knew we would have all along. So with that said, I decided to give my mom something extra special this mothers day to help her keep her faith in what will happen. I decided to give her this set of neckaces from Hallmark for both of us to wear....


I gave it to her early because I couldn't wait till Sunday to give it to her..BUT i do have another special gift to give her on Sunday.......


4 Comments:

Blogger Stephe said...

What an awesome gift! Your mom will LOVE it!!!

Blogger Deb said...

That is so sweet. Nice to see you post again we missed you. Hope prom left you with fond memories.
Deb

Blogger Donna said...

Lindsey,

What a sweet and special gift for your mom. She must have loved it! You're going to make a GREAT big sister to Chloe!

Blogger Anneli Johnson said...

Lindsey, I just wanted to say that that necklace is just beautiful! I'm sure your mom loved it! Also, you looked absolutley beautiful for your prom! I loved the dress!! We miss you on asiablessings and post again when you have a chance. So you have an 8/11/05 LID? Hopefully it wont be to much longer!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com