Friday, April 14, 2006
~~Todays tha day!~~~
yipppiiieee!! Today is the day of prom!! The countdown has begun and I am sooo excited! I can't wait to post pics on here in a couple of days so you all can finally see what my dress looks like! This is also SPRING BREAK another yippiieee!! I have got to go get my hair done and all that jazz so i will leave you with a picture of my cousin Cassidy that came down here from Wisconsin last week in her "Cinderella" gown that me and Jordan gave her...... *hint hint* my dress is this color (sortof..lol)


3 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

Oooo!!! Can't wait - hope you had an awesome time - definitely be checking back in the next couple of days for a pic!!!

Happy Easter to you Lindsey (and family!)

Blogger Catherine said...

Can't wait to hear all about your prom Lindsey...and to see pics! Hope you had a blst!

Blogger Stephe said...

Pictures...We want PICTURES!!! Hope you had a GREAT TIME!!!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com