Wednesday, June 14, 2006
Did I mention i'm in Hollywood??!!
yep im in sunny California with my Mom as a surprise senior trip for me...my whole life I have always wanted to go to Hollywood and see Bob Barker, so my mom made that dream a reality and its better than i could have imagined!! We got here on Monday and are leaving early sat....its been great..yesterday we were on The Price I$ Right, and got to talk to Bob Barker!!!! Today we went to D1sney Land and had a BLAST!! Tomorrow we are going to Venice beach and shopping and not sure what else...but its greeat and thats all that matters, right??!! So here are a couple of pics for u & if you have any questions about the pictures just leave me a comment on here!!


"To all that come to this happy place: welcome. Disneyland is your land. Here age relives fond memories of the past, and here youth may savor the challenge and promise of the future. Disneyland is dedicated to the ideals, the dreams, and the hard facts that have created America... with hope that it will be a source of joy and inspiration to all the world" --Walt Disney



5 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

SOOOOO Jealous! I always wanted to be on the price is right!! Have a great week!!

Blogger Deb said...

Lucky you, wish I was there say hi to Bob!

Blogger Lisa said...

YEAH! I hope you had a memorable time!!

Blogger OziMum said...

Awesome! have a fantastic time (as if I need to tell you that!!!)

Blogger Kim said...

Oh wow, you got to meet Bob Barker! I'm jealous!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com