Friday, March 10, 2006
caught in quicksand *sigh*....

GRRRR..How frustrated is my life right now???!!! This China adoption holdup is about to do me in and I just wish I could blink my eyes and we would be in China FINALLY getting to hold Chloe, I feel like I am stuck in quicksand and it is sucking me in. As I mentioned before, me and my boyfriend broke up so now I am debating on who I want to take to prom...but I have it narrowed down to 2 ppl so hopeful at least one will work out.
Today I got all 4 of my wisdom teeth pulled out, so I am a lil sore. It wasn't bad at all, like a lot of ppl said it was, I went in expecting the worst since I have heard a lot of horror stories. The worst part right now is not being able to eat real food, and anyone that knows me knows I LUROVVE to eat!! I should be able to eat normally by Sunday (HALLELUJAH). School is school so as usual it is always frustrating so thats nothing new.
On a higher point, i KNOW God has already picked out Chloe for us, and He has a plan we just have to try to be patient. I keep that in my mind to help me get a grip on my frustrations and in a sense makes life a lot easier.....e


1 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your break up... but don't let that steal your fun... it's your SENIOR PROM and you will have a BLAST!!

I'm with you 100% on the the waiting... God has Gracie all picked out for us... she will be perfect for us just like Chloe will be a perfect fit for your family! While we don't always "like" God's timing, it's always the best because He always has our best interest in mind! :)

Lisa :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com