Sunday, February 26, 2006
Prom 2006
Ok, since I recieved alot of comments on my last post about when prom is, who my date is, etc...i will enlighten you with a couple of things about prom, but i'm still not going to post a picture of my dress even though many of you want to see it, I'm still going to wait until after prom to let you see it, but i PROMISE i will post many pics of it, My school's prom is April 14, so I should have pics posted soon after.
I'm extra excited for this year's prom because the guy that I am taking to my prom is actually my boyfriend, Josh. We have been dating for almost 2 months and I can't wait for him to see my dress! Josh is a senior at North Henderson High, so he lives about 30 minutes from me which isin't that far away. I'm also going with him to his prom, sometime in May. Here is a pic of Josh and me...



5 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

Nice! He looks athletic? What sport does he play?

YOu guys are gonna look so gorgeous together (not that you don't now!!!) on April 14!!!

:)Lee-Anne

Blogger Stephe said...

Wow. What a great picture. You got yourself a cutie! He better be good to you or he'll have to deal with a whole bunch of crazy cyber moms-to-be! Have an awesome time at the prom and we want to see pics!!! ~Stephe

Blogger Catherine said...

He's a cutie! You'll make a beautiful couple Lindsey!

Looking forward to seeing pictures...after April 14th! :o)

Blogger Shannon said...

He's a cutie!! I can't believe you are going to make us wait another month & half before we get to see your dress!! TORTURE!

LOL

Blogger Lisa said...

Awwwwe! You guys are so cute! You guys will have so much fun! Can't wait to see your dress... so don't keep us waiting to long.. k? : )

Lisa

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com