Monday, February 20, 2006
Cinderella
Sry for not updating in a while, I guess since the delay in the adoption timeline, I just really haven't felt like updating, hopefully within the next month we will know more about when we should expect a referral.
This weekend me and my mom found my prom dress at the Castle in Spartanburg!! This year I really wanted to wear something like Cinderella, you know baby blue with a tiara...the works. So with that, we went hunting for the perfect dress. Since I have attending my school's prom every year since I was a freshman, I have had a lot of different color dresses. I have had purple, pink and last year I had gold. I have loved every dress thus far so have no doubt in my mind that this year will be the same.
I really want to make this prom extra special since this is my senior year so I figured the only way to go out with a bang is to dress like Cinderella, since she is my favorite princess (besides Mulan of course). I'm not going to post a picture of my dress until after prom so nobody will try to steal my dress, so all I am going to tell you is obviously that it is the color of Cinderellas.



5 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Sounds like a wonderful plan! Please post pics before the ball!!

Lisa : )

Blogger Catherine said...

Lindsey, I'm sure you'll be absolutely beautiful! Looking forward to seeing pictures. I'll try to be patient. When is prom?
Enjoy!

Sorry you're finding the wait for referral tough. I can't begin to imagine how hard it is!

Praying for you!

Blogger Shannon said...

When is the prom? You can't keep us hanging out here, waiting to see your beautiful Cinderella dress without at least giving a date to countdown too!!
I loved prom. It was fun, you got to feel like a princess, everyone told you how pretty you were. It was the best. :-) I hope you have a great night!

Blogger Dawn said...

Lindsey - can't wait to see the dress. I bet you'll look beautiful!!

Blogger OziMum said...

OOooo how cute! From your past photos - you are drop-dead gorgeous, I'm sure you'd look great in cinderellas rag! Although a prom dress is sure to be much nicer!!!
The wait seems to be draggin for everyone, so hang in there!
Lee-Anne

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com