Friday, March 03, 2006
Give Life

What a week!! This week has flown by and it is the weekend once again. Now this isin't your ordinary weekend, this is a LONG WEEKEND for those of us who go to school where I live, we are out of school on Monday..YAY!!
Back on track..this week I FINALLY started going to the tanning bed, which I might add is so relaxing!! Today we had a blood drive at my school and I decided to do a good deed and give blood yet again. I really incourage you all to give blood if you are eligable because you never know when you or someone you love might need a blood transfusion, and by giving, your blood can help up to THREE people who need it to survive. Go to www.givelife.org to find out more information on giving blood. Giving blood isin't as painful as some people say it is (at least not for me).
~Icon of the week!!~


1 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

YAY for you for giving blood!! I work for the American Red Cross, so we say THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!! :-)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com