Sunday, January 29, 2006
Meant to Be!!
**WARNING: SOAPBOX RANT** OMG....anybody out there that has had a baby girl know how hard it is to find ANYTHING in pink. It seems like everywhere you look all you see is navy blue and black strollers, every now and again you can maybe find something in tan. It just drives me crazy..i mean how hard is it to make pink strollers or playpens or anything?? All my family wants is for Chloe to have things that actually look like a girl..geezzee.
*STEPPIN OFF SOAPBOX**Ok so as usual i was browsing on the net today and decided to go on
Babies R Us website and see what new things they have since i still have a couple of "R-Us" gift cards. Well right when they site came up it had things listed for "baby girls-Pink collections", so when i clicked it and it brought up all the new items that are pink, I saw that one of them was by Grac0 Metr0Lite and OMG the name of the collection was LINDSEY, which just happens to be my name, and it was even spelled right!!! Looks like me and mom will be making a trip to Greenville and will be purchasing some "LINDSEY" items..LOL. I mean it is obviously meant to be!! Check out the LINDSEY stroller...


8 Comments:

Blogger Catherine said...

What a great stroller! So pretty and so pink! I'll have to look for this one. Wonder if they carry the 'Lindsey' line in Canada?

Thanks for showing us this cute stroller!

Blogger Shannon said...

That's very pretty! What a coincidence that its named Lindsey!! So cool. I hope its as good in person. :-)

Blogger OziMum said...

You can't go past a pink stroller, hey! And it's got your name written all over it!!!! LOL!!!! he he he (I crack myself up!!!)
Lee-Anne

Blogger Karen and Jon said...

Well Lee-Anne stole my line about "your name being written all over it." It's adorable and obviously meant to be. Be sure to report back your opinion of it when you see it.

Blogger Shannon said...

Lindsey
I would love to get together with you for lunch someday. I feel pretty sure that you live very close to me. We'll invite the other Shannon too, and have a bloggy girl day out. :-)

Blogger Kim said...

I LOVE the stroller! Please keep us posted on your PINK purchases!

Blogger R&H said...

hey Lindsey how did you get a header like that? I have a picture I want to put up on mine but I can't figure out how to do it! If you can explain how to do it I would be so happy! You can email me at heather@firstdiscoverieschildcare.com
Thanks!

Blogger Christi and Abbey said...

I fell in love with this stroller too when I found it. It's on my registry.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com