Monday, January 23, 2006
OT: Who will be the next American Idol?
The long awaited return of America's #1 show is back and better than ever!!! I absolutly love that show and can't wait to see who becomes the winner of AI season 5.
Obviously not everyone that thinks they can sing actually C-A-N sing, so half the fun watching AI is getting a good laugh out of the *cough* horrible *cough* people. Once the real talent portion of the show starts, I seem to get hooked and can't keep my eyes of the TV, it draws me in and once the season is over in May, I have no idea what I am supposed to do/watch during the time that AI came on.


1 Comments:

Blogger Redheaded Chick said...

I know...I started watching last season, and have become seriously hooked! I love Simon!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com