Sunday, January 01, 2006
I'm Baaaccckkk!
Thanks everyone for all your prayers on my last post and in e-mails about my great Aunt, it means a lot to me and my family to know that people are praying for us. The trip went well, the memorial was a perfect reflection of everything Georgie was, and the way she loved others. It was great to be able to spend my 18th b-day with the people that I love in Wisconsin, just to know that I could be there to comfort my family in need. A couple of days before Christmas, me and my mom went last minute shopping in Spartanburg and I came across this place that made pictures with inspirational verses on them that had a background and could be personaized. Anyway, I was just browsing around and something caught my eye! I saw on one of the example pictures, the title My First Christmas in Heaven and before I even read it, I knew I had to get one and give it to Charles, since Georgie died on December 23. When i gave it to him, the expression on his face meant more than gold to me..I could tell after he read it, that it gave him a sense of peace after all that has happened. I hope that you all read this, especially if you have lost a loved one recently, because it is my hope that this gives you a visualization of the wonder your loved one felt on their First Christmas in Heaven............
I see the countless Christmas trees
around the world below
With tiny lights, like Heaven's stars,
reflecting on the snow
The sight is so spectacular,
please wipe away the tear
For I am spending Christmas with
Jesus Christ this year.
I hear the many Christmas songs
that people hold so dear
But the sounds of music can't compare
with the Christmas choir up here.
I have no words to tell you,
the joy their voices bring
For it is beyond description,
to hear the angels sing.
I know how much you miss me,
I see the pain inside your heart.
But I am not so far away,
We really aren't apart.
So be happy for me, dear ones,
You know I hold you dear.
And be glad I'm spending Christmas
with Jesus Christ this year.
I sent you each a special gift, from my heavenly home above.
I sent you each a memory of my undying love.
After all, love is a gift more precious than pure gold.
was always most important the stories Jesus told.
Please love and keep each other,
my Father said to do.
I can't count the blessing or love
He has for each of you.
So have a Merry Christmas and
Wipe away that tear
Remember, I am spending Christmas with
Jesus Christ this year
Before I forget it, I want to wish you all a...



1 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

Happy New Year, Lindsey! Love the Christmas verse. It's hard to celebrate when you feel such loss. As Colleen said - this is the year of our Daughters (and sisters!!!) Hoorah for 2006!!!
Lee-Anne

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com