Monday, December 26, 2005
Chloe got prezzies galore!!
Christmas was awesome at my house!! I got a lot of stuff that I had been wanting and even more things I had been wanting for Chloe YAY!! Chloe now has NINE Chinese dolls, a China ABC's book, another Baby Ein$tein video, a bib with a "C" on it, and a lot of other stuff!! Here are some pictures of the dolls I got for Christmas (for Chloe!)
YiLing comes home and Ling language learning doll

Little Mommy chinese doll and 4 "R" us gift cards totaling $120. Posted by Picasa

Here are a couple of random pics from Christmas...

Me and dad with matching shirts and my new iPod

Mary, me, Cat and Ben...me holding the outfit they got Chloe

The Mei-Mei book i got and a picture of Half the Sky orphans on Christmas


1 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

Don'tcha just love those Ling dolls?! I'd love to get one for Bella - have to see if I can track one down, here in Australia - think I'll try the National Geographic shop! Merry Christmas Lindsey! ((Hugs to you))! Lee-Anne

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com