Tuesday, December 27, 2005
Double Trouble!!
Happy birthday to US!! My dad and I almost have the same birthday. My dad's is Dec. 26 and mine is Dec. 27th!!!! So Happy Birthday to me and my dad!
I turn the big 1-8 today...go me, go me!! I'm absolutly LOVING it so far..LOL!!!


me and my dad at home for our joint bday parties

Most of you probably know about my family from Madison, WI and my great aunt that has had melanomia. Unfortunatly she lost the battle with cancer on Dec. 23 and her funeral will be on Wednesday, so in a few hours we will return to Madison to be with our family members that live there.
Yes it is on my birthday but I wouldn't be ANYWHERE else than with my family.
We will be back at home on Friday and I hope to have a b-day party within the next week..probably have a couple of friends come over and go out to eat and go shopping!!!
I won't be posting until at least Saturday..so I wanted to go ahead and wish you all a Happy New Year !! Please keep my family in your prayers as we all try to comfort one another during this holiday season!!

~Happy 18th Birthday to ME!~

 Posted by Picasa


7 Comments:

Blogger OziMum said...

HaPpY BiRtHdAy To YoU!!!! I'm sorry to hear your Aunt has passed away, will definitely say a prayer for you and your family. And HaPpY BiRtHdAy to you DAD!!! Your 18th year is going to be a spin out - with your little sister joining the family in 2006! Woo Hoo! Lee-Anne

Blogger Shannon said...

Happy Birthday to YOU! Happy Birthday to your DAD!!
Happy Birthday to my fellow Capricorns! I could tell you were cool from your blog, and now I know why! HA HA HA.

Blogger Suzanne said...

Happy Birthday! You are going to be a wonderful big sis to your mei mei. Also happy birthday to your dad- I am so sorry about your great aunt. My prayers and thoughts are with your family.

Suzanne

Blogger Lisa~~ said...

Happy 18th Birthday Lindsey!! Chloe already has an awesome big sister. Sorry to hear of your loss and know that my thoughts are with you and your family.

Blogger Karen and Jon said...

Happy Birthday to you and your Dad! Sorry to hear about your Aunt. I'll be thinking of you and your family.

Blogger Catherine said...

Happy Birthday Lindsey!!! Woohoo! 18 is a great year!

Continuing to pray for you and your family.

Blogger Melissa said...

Happy Late Birthday. I'm sorry about your aunt.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com