Wednesday, June 22, 2005
Miscellaneous Topics
Today our passports finally came in..YAY! Now all our documents are ready to send to China! I am so excited! Now to update about Mary... Me and my mom went to see her at Carolina's Medical Center today and she said she was hoping to come home Friday..Pray that she does!! Monday she will have to go back to the hospital and have another chemo treatment that will require her to stay overnight..so please keep her in your prayers. Today I also went to see a orthopedic surgeon about the Cyst on my right hand. After discussing the options we have decided to go with surgery...so next Tuesday I will have it removed. My Dr. said that my hand will be wrapped for 10 days so I won't be able to update my blog any. Then after the 10 days I will get the stitches removed. All in all it is a one month recovery. So pray for me if you can! Now I found this adorable book at Books -a- Million, and HAD TO HAVE IT! It is so cute..it has a teether on top and inside colorful pictures showing baby girls wearing dresses, playing with dolls, etc.


1 Comments:

Blogger Stacey T. said...

Hi Lindsey,
I just found your blog. What a wonderful blog. You must be very very excited about your Mei Mei. Check out my blog (I put a link to yours on my front page).

Stacey

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com