Monday, June 20, 2005
Ramblings about Father's Day and Chloe's Nursery
My dad decided to go golf on Father's Day so, after church we decided it was time to conquer Chloe's nursery and we sure did. A LOT of hard work but it is cleaned out and ready to be painted and decorated...SOOO EXCITING!! My mom and I accomplished a lot today!!! I put the cute baby things we bought for Chloe in her room and it was like a bullet to the chest..OMG...OMG....THIS IS REALLY GOING TO HAPPEN! WE ARE ACTUALLY GOING TO HAVE A BABY AROUND THE HOUSE, AND I AM FINALLY GOING TO HAVE A LITTLE SISTER! It feels like all this hard work is finally going to pay off and we are going to get the most wonderful present we could ever recieve...a baby! Hard to believe next Father's Day my Dad will have someone else to celebrate it with...another daughter! HAPPY FATHER'S DAY DAD!!!


Pictures of my dad and I at Cancun during spring break!!


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great dad you have...& MOM! so don't forget!!! Chloe will have it made.
deb

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com