Friday, June 17, 2005
Psalm 27:10
I was reading my bible tonight and I stumbled apon a verse that touched my heart. It is Pslam 27:10 "Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close" It makes me think of Chloe and all the orphans in the world, and how God is keeping them safe until they can be placed with their FOREVER FAMILIES!! How God is taking care of little Chloe and has always known that he has this one special girl that is meant to be apart of my family. It gives me a sense of reason that God had for my mom's 4 misscarriages (one resulting in the loss of twins). It helps me understand how God works in everybodys life, even orphans! *Below is a great picture*

"Jesus loves the little children, ALL the children of the world. Red and yellow black and white they are PRECIOUS IN HIS SIGHT, Jesus loves the little children of the world" *SO TRUE.........


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsey....I am so proud of you and your Christian Faith. You are amazing! Keep reading your bible and it will give you strength through all the trials you may face. I love you!
Mom

Blogger Kendra said...

Lindsey, you will be amazed at the "perfect fit" Chloe will be for your family. Every second of your time with her will make it more and more obvious that God created her to be a part of your family. That's the way it has been for my daughter, and I know it will be this way for Chloe too.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com