Wednesday, June 15, 2005
Lindsey -N- Mary B-F-F
As I have said before my BEST friend in the whole world has Leukemia. At 6:30 this morning she will be boarding a plane to go to a camp for kids that have cancer in Colorado for a week. My mom and I JUST left her house and she seemed to be excited about going. I'm gonna miss her a whole lot :(. If you can find time, please pray for Mary and for her health during this next week. I really want her to be able to enjoy every moment of the camp....I LOVE HER AND HER FAMILY SO MUCH...THEY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME! **If you are new to my blog here is some pictures of me and Mary so you can see how strong she looks.**

Mary and Me before I went to prom in April

Lindsey -N- Mary B-F-F!!


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Linz! I love all of this that you have done for Chloe. We are going to have so much fun with her and it will be worth the wait...I promise. The reason it is taking so long is that we will get the perfect little girl that will make our lives complete.
Love ya lots!
Mom

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsay, found a book at Barnes & Noble today that you might be interested in for your sister. It's called "Families are Forever" and is written by Deb Capone and Craig Sherman. It's $9.95 and very cute! Have you heard of "I love You Like Crazy Cakes" and "Shaoey and Dot"? They are both great books as well...and all about Chinese adoption.

Email me sometime:
flossiemae_02@hotmail.com

Brittany
20 yrs
Kingsport, TN

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com