Saturday, June 11, 2005
Happy 8th Birthday Catherine!!
I just wanted to wish Catherine a Happy 8th Birthday. Today June 11 is her birthday and I wanted to do a special post for her! She is my best friend Mary's little sister and has been at my house a lot since Mary has been sick. ***For Catherine- Even though you get on my nerves sometimes... I still love you like a sister and hope you will love Chloe when we go get her! I will never forget the good times like when we "Killed" Nana's fridge, the time that I drew on you with lipstick, the time you stayed up all night with me because I had to have a EEG, and especially the time we all spend at Nana's checking our blood, going to paradise, watching tapes of me when i was little and escpecially making oatmeal cookies..YUM! I Love You Cat-Bird!!***
-Lindsey:)



Catherine in my tub..She looks so innocent..looks can be deceiving!!

Cat asleep on the fluffy seat in my room with my favorite blanket The Care Bears.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Catherine! Hope you have been doing well and that you had fun at Putt-N-Go when I saw you there! So you will be a whole 8 years old? Wow, your only 10 years younger than me! You will be driving in no time and getting phone calls from boys but we wont talk about that just yet. Im sure Lindsey has enjoyed your company the past few days and I wish the best for your sister! Have a happy birthday.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com