Monday, June 13, 2005
Ni Hao!
Ni Hao (Hello)! I am "trying" to learn a little Mandarin (Chinese) before we go to China, just simple words that Chloe will probably be used to hearing from her Caretakers. I can say things like Mama, Dada, Little sister, big sister, grandma, grandpa, aunt, and my personal favorite I Love You (Wo-ai-ni)! I want that to be the first words I say to Chloe on "Gotcha Day". Learning Mandarin is so confusing. But I want to be able to teach Chloe simple Mandarin terms when she gets older. Below is Chloe and Madison written in Chinese, look how complex it looks!
**P.S- Prayers needed on Tuesday, Kim Bright, a friend of my family and a Crestview Baptist Church member will be having Open Heart surgery on Tuesday at Duke University. If you can please send a special prayer to Kim, her husband Scott, their kids Macy and Dillon and especially the doctors and hospital staff that will be performing her surgery.**


Chloe in Chinese


Madison in Chinese


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com