Friday, June 17, 2005
Back in Charlotte :(
My best friend Mary had to be flown by a medical airplane to Carolinas Medical Center tonight from Colorado because of severe knee and ankle pain. She ended up in the hospital in Colorado yesterday not long after arriving at the camp. Tonight she will be at Carolinas Medical Center getting treated for her pain. Kim (her mom) is there with her, and is not sure how long Mary will be there, probably around 2 days at the least. I don't know much about her current condition but will post when i find out. Her younger brother (Ben) and sister (Catherine) are spending the night with Roger (their dad) tonight. Tomorrow I will have Catherine probably for the whole day and she will be spending the night with me. Please pray for Mary and if you can, post a comment for her because as soon as she gets home she can check my website and see that people who don't even know her are praying for her. It gives her strength to see that people love her and are thinking about her! ** If you want to see the hospital she goes to just click on the title of this post and it will direct you to her hospitals website**


A fun picture we took in my car!


3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Mary!
I was so hoping you could have a good time at the camp, but don't worry they told your mom you will get a chance to go again. I just want you to get to feeling better so we can have fun at Hilton Head. You know I love you like a daughter and will do anything that you ever need. We are all praying to get you through all of this!
I love you, Mary!
Pam (aka....B.O.B.)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Mary, Just wanted to let you know we are thinking about you and praying for you daily. I will never understand why such precious people have to go through these hard times, but know that people are praying and God will help you through. We love you and are so proud of how strong you have been. Hope to see you home and at church again soon.

Praying for You
Becky McCall

Blogger Shannon said...

Hi Mary! Hope you are feeling better. I feel sure if Lindsey could wish you back to health, she would be the one to do it! Hang in there. I'm sending prayers your way!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com