Wednesday, June 22, 2005
The Lord Is With Her- my poem
I wrote a poem the other night and thought I would share it: Please post me a comment about the poem, so I know if people like it or not....

The Lord Is With Her: By: Lindsey Jones

The Lord is with her
He is taking great care of her tiny body
Looking after each and every breath she takes

The Lord is with the girls of China
Holding all the orphans close to Him
Until they are placed with their "Forever Families"

The Lord is with me
He helps me get through all the trials that is life
My faith has gotten stronger this year
Just by the life of a baby girl I have yet to meet

The Lord is with my family
Leading us to a baby that we have been praying for
Helping us understand that He will soon answer that prayer
By the life of a orphan girl that needs us as much as we need her

The Lord is with the tiny girl that is an ocean away
Not knowing she will one day have a "forever family"
A family that will fill that void in her life and in theirs

The Lord is with Chloe
The tiny girl an ocean away
That is waiting to be apart of a "forever family", our family!
**Ps-27:10**


2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

I just found out some of your family lives near mine. My Mother lives on Whispering Pines Circle in Forest City. My husband and I are also adopting.
http://aninvisiblethread.blogspot.com/

Blogger Catherine said...

What a beautiful poem Lindsey! Made me cry.

Thank you so much for sharing your heart with us! Chloe will be so blessed to have you for a big sister!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com