Monday, June 13, 2005
Somewhere Out There...
~Somewhere, out there,beneath the pale moonlight,
Someone's thinking of me, and loving me tonight.
Somewhere, out there, someone's saying a prayer,
That we'll find one another in that great somewhere out there...
And even though I know how very far apart we are,
It helps to think we might be wishing on the same bright star.
And when the night wind starts to sing its lonesome lullaby,
It helps to think we're sleeping underneath the same big sky...
Somewhere , out there, if love can see us through,
Then we'll be together, somewhere out there,
out where dreams come true! ~

**This song reminds me of Chloe and what she might be thinking and wishing right now, and our journey to her ,so she can finally have someone who loves her and is coming to get her, from thousands of miles away**


I found the song on iTunes from this CD


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com