Saturday, October 22, 2005
Sacrifices

I admit it! My name is Lindsey and yes I am a sucker for baby items!! I feel much better admitting my shopping obsession..its the 1st step to therapy (yea right). Ok to go along with my wanting to buy everything bit I will now show you the result of the OMG-I-have-to-buy-this-for-Chloe spaz attack, that of course I did buy instead of the beautiful eye-shadow and bracelet (oh what I do for Chloe). Here it is from the new Fisher-Price collection: Miracles and Milestones which I love because it's main animals is Panda's and Ladybugs, which most of you know are BOTH good luck symbols in China!!! So here is what I sacrificed my fashion for...

Miracles and Milestones: Musical Panda It can hook on a crib, stroller, etc. and when you pull the green link the ladybug lights up and the panda giggles and a fun song plays!!



2 Comments:

Blogger Melissa said...

Gotta get that one for myself.

Blogger Eileen said...

Hi Lindsey!

We're also waiting for Lindsey's mei mei from China - Lindsey is my daughter! She was adopted from China 6/1/04. I'm going to add a link to your blog from mine.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com