Wednesday, September 21, 2005
Happy (Insert old age here) Birthday, Sherry and Debbie
I wanted to wish a Happy Birthday to 2 special people in my life. I love ya'll and Chloe will to. I love you so much that I decided to surprise both of you with a special post telling how great ya'll are (Insert evil laugh..MUUHAAA)

Today is my Great-Aunt Sherry's B-Day (better not put age..LOL)..and a blackmail pic of baby Sherry..LOL..tooo cute!

Tomorrow is my Aunt Debbie's B-day (again better not tell age..LOL) Yet another cute picture..LOL..

I know what both of you are going to say:

Sherry: "JONES...YOU BETTER TAKE THAT PICTURE OFF!!

Aunt Deb: (turning red putting hands on cheeks) "OMG LINDZ THAT PIC BETTER BE OFF BY TOMORROW!!"

So I thought I would save both of you a headache. I'M NOT TAKING IT OFF AND YOU CAN'T MAKE ME BECAUSE YOU DON'T KNOW MY PASSWORD..MUUUHHHAA!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com