Wednesday, October 12, 2005
Our 1st "letter" from Chloe!!
Well our dossier has been Logged Into the CCAA for exactly 2 months! Wow the time has flown by, probably because of the hassel of school and homework, time seems to be in overdrive to me. Believe it or not I think thanks to school, my mind isin't obsessing over things that are beyond my control, like the waiting, waiting and more waiting that is involved before recieving Chloe's referral.
This weekend we recieved a unexpected (but great) surprise in the mail from our agency. It was a newsletter from the Executive Director of CWA, a cute China magnet and a "letter" from our China Child, too sweet! It is now hanging on our refridgerator and soon will be replaced by Chloe's referral picture..I CAN"T WAIT!!!
It's amazing how few words can mean so much.....

...and because i know you wanna see a close up.....



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com