Friday, September 23, 2005
My Miracle
In my English 4 Honors class, we had to write a ballad this week with 24 lines. Today we got to read them out loud, so I thought I would also share it with all of you. Hope you like it!

My Miracle
By: Lindsey Jones
1. A baby girl needs a home
A place to shed her tears
She is alone and has no one
No one to calm her fears
2. Soon my parents will adopt her
By flying across the sea
To meet their new Daughter
What a great moment it will be
3. My parents have been through so much
It's hard to understand
The unknown lives they never knew
Like footprints in the sand
4. Chloe will be a blessing
A chance for a new hope
To erase and start anew
The perfect way to cope
5. I pray for her every night
Hoping her heart will mend
Before I cry myself to sleep
I blow her kisses in the wind
6. Chloe will be my miracle
My little "China Doll"
She will be loved by many
A special love to us all


1 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

You did a great job, Lindsey! Thank you for sharing that.

Kim

www.graceelisabeth.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com