Monday, October 17, 2005
Check out the adoption goods...

Well ladies and gentleman, Target has done it again!! They have all kinds of adoption items that are absolutely irrestable. No wonder i luroooovee that store!! I guess since November is National Adoption Month, Target decided to come out with a unique supply of adoption CD's, jewlery, Books, etc. I finally bought the Steven Curtis Chapman CD: All I really Want for Christmas, and the little I have listened to it makes me think about next Christmas when Chloe will be celebrating it with my family!!
BTW in case you didn't know, SCC and MercyMe are having a holiday tour this winter and my Mom so got us GREAT tickets to their FIRST concert in Greenville on November 25!!!!! I'm sooooo excited and hope to see SCC's 3 beautiful China angels. I'm going to wear my "waiting for my sister from China" shirt to show everyone that I SUPPORT ADOPTION!!!!



3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

I totally didn't know Target sold adoption stuff!! Thanks for the heads up. I LUV that store too!

Blogger Shannon said...

I totally didn't know Target sold adoption stuff!! Thanks for the heads up. I LUV that store too!

Blogger Shannon said...

Hey, I didn't know Target sold adoption stuff either! Request: can you give us a close up of that jewelry? Thanks for the fyi!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com