Saturday, October 08, 2005
Happy Birthday to MOM!!

Gotta love birthday's!! At least I do..HAHA!! For mom's birthday I thought I would put a few pictures of her throughout the years. Last year for her birthday I gave her "I Love You Like Crazy Cakes" , a wonderful book for children adopted from China. Next year on her birthday she will have TWO daughters to help her celebrate this special day.Here are some pics of Pam Jones throughout the years.....

Mom's 3rd grade pic and her Senior picture..hmm..i'm guessing Farrah hair??!!

Me and mom when I was 4 and now!

MOM: I love you sooo much and can't wait until we get Chloe. Chloe is already one lucky girl in our hearts, I can't imagine how lucky we will be when we go to China and finally see her face and hold her! I am so lucky to have a loving mother like you, I can't wait to share your love with Chloe!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com