Monday, September 19, 2005
Monday..Need I say more??
** Just to clarify something...in my last post Thumbs Down that someone at school had said the stuff about Chloe being just a little part of my life..anyway I failed to mention that the person who said that was a TEACHER!!! None of my friends would have ever said anything like that, and my teacher Mrs. F. was way out of line and I let her know that! Thanks for the encouraging comments from you guys on my last post..I sure needed it that day!!**
Yep the worst day of the week MoNdAy is here yet again! The only thing that keeps me going through the day is Chloe. When the dreadful Monday rolls around again, to energize me I just think Monday means we are another week closer to Chloe!!! Next Monday will mark 2 months of being DTC! It seems like yesterday we heard the sweet letters D~T~C, 3 letters that "seals the deal" and makes all the paperwork seem worth while. The morning of July 25, 2005 was just a normal summer day for me, sleeping late, doing nothing, etc. Until I called my Moms work and my Aunt told me the wonderful news, our dossier had FINALLY been sent from our agency to China!!! I was so excited and anxious to share the news with my family and friends!!

It has been an amazing 2 months, preparing for Chloe's arrival. I hope the next couple of months goes as fast as the first 2!! This Saturday at our local college, Isothermal they are having the annual "Baby Fair" and my Mom and I are so going!! Hopefully we will find things for Chloe..HEHE...like she needs more LOL!!


1 Comments:

Blogger Patrick Cook said...

Chloe is going to love having you as her big sister. Your blog is compelling to read. You should be proud of yourself. I know your parents must be. Blog on!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com