Sunday, September 11, 2005
Chloe's Nursery
We started working on Chloe's room in July. At the beginning of August, I bought a crib and surprised my Mom with it. Now all we have left to do is get the mural painted, finish putting the curtains up and some other little things. Since we know when our LID was ( one month ago to the day!!!) , i'm so anxious to finish it! Here is a couple of pictures from her room so far......**Once we finish her nursery, I will add a link to go directly to the pictures**


This rocker was mine when I was little. I decided this summer to paint it, draw on it and give it to Chloe!


One of the windows


A beautiful chinese umbrella Carlie bought Chloe at Disney World!


A little table with I Love You Like Crazy Cakes and the pink poodle I made Chloe was the 1st thing we bought her.


3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa~~ said...

The nursery is adorable and you did a great job painting Chloe's rocker.

Lisa~~
Our Journey to Baby Shanahan

Blogger Stephe said...

It's so pretty...I love it! Stephe

Blogger Capri & Calista said...

LOVE the room! so cute!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com