Friday, August 26, 2005
Ramblings....
What a week! I feel like I have been run over by 2 trucks..That's how tired I am. So tonight after I got home from shopping I decided to watch my favorite movie...
Lemony Snicket's.. A Series Of Unfortunate Events which BTW is my all time favorite movie. It is absolutely hilarious for all ages! Since I first watched it in Hilton Head I have been addicted to the movie and simply cannot get enough of it. The man that wrote "The Series" is an absolute genius if you ask me.. a pure genius!
Also my school started back Thursday and so far it is going good..totally LOVING being a senior and getting special privileges, although I have some pretty challenging classes this semester..I am already feeling a little stress that the new year has brought. This weekend I am going to take it easy and try to relax! Tonight I got an awesome air-brushed T-Shirt with my name on the front and on the back it says "Seniors" then has kinda like a red no smoking sign with a frosty in the middle of it..GREAT! I am wearing it to school Monday and will have to post pictures just for the heck of it!!!
Also yesterday marked the one month anniversary of us being DTC..one month closer to Chloe!!...I am so doing the happy dance....

Feel free to join along! I hope you all have a happy safe weekend!!!!



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com