Saturday, September 03, 2005
TGIF!!!!
....The best sentence in the English Language if you ask me! This weekend is even better because it is extra long thanks to Labor Day, which to me means more sleep...z...z...z...! I will be getting plenty of it, esp. since gas is costing an arm and a leg. I also need to get caught up on all the sleep I don't get on school days.
~A "Mary Update"~

Me and Mary at my house on Monday.

Today was a very scary day. My parents, me and Mary were going to go see a movie in Spartanburg tonight, but on our way Mary got sick and started throwing up, shaking and almost passed out. So we used a judgement call..we called an ambulance to take Mary to the closest hospital. Once we arrived at the Spartanburg Hospital and the Dr.'s got Mary started on Morphine she finally started feeling better. When Kim got there at around 11:30 we finally got to go home. So as you can see today was not a good day at all for Mary, but after taking her for a CT scan, they think that she was so sick because her liver was swelled a big (probably due to all the different meds she is on). So please continue to pray for her as well as the people affected by Hurricane Katrina.



2 Comments:

Blogger Lisa said...

Continuing to keep Mary in my prayers. You are such a good friend to her and it's something that will definitely get her through this tough time. When she is well, she will look back and cherish this time with you! Hang in there... I know it's tough!

Enjoy your weekend!
-Lisa :)

Blogger Kim said...

You are such a good friend to Mary. I will continue to pray for her.

Hugs,
Kim

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com