Monday, August 22, 2005
Look what Mary got Chloe!!!
Last week when my best friend Mary and her Mom went to Baby Gap they bought Chloe this adorable denim dress and pink shoes to match! I can see Chloe in this already all decked out in style!!
I love Mary, she is the best friend a girl (and her future lil sis) could ask for...XOXO. I know Chloe will look up to her "Aunt Mary"!
**Please keep Mary in your prayers as she continues to get treatment for (ALL) Leukemia**
~~My digital camera's batteries went dead so I had to put the pictures on here from the Baby Gap Website~~

~Are they ADORABLE or what???~



3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

Too Too cute. I love the pink shoes. Your Chloe is going to be quite the stylish little lady!

Best wishes to Mary. She seems like a true friend to you. I hope she feels better soon.

Blogger Lisa said...

Toooo cute!!! Chloe will be styling!!

We'll keep Mary in our prayers. What a special time the two of you are sharing... she seems like a great friend!

-Lisa :)

Blogger Kim said...

Love the dress and shoes! I'll keep Mary in my prayers.

Kim

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com