Wednesday, August 24, 2005
Back To School

Yep tomorrow is the first day of school,I'm excited because this is my SENIOR YEAR!!!! Also tomorrow will mark the ONE MONTH anniversary of when our Dossier was sent to China...YIPEE!!! Closer to Chloe. I am wearing my Waiting for her shirt so I can feel like I have apart of Chloe with me to brighten my world!!! My Messenger bag came in the other day and I am so excited about it! I know FOR SURE that nobody at my school will have it..LOL! Inside that I have all my notebooks with ladybugs on them, hopefully they will carry good luck with them! My classes look pretty good but still keep me in your prayers as I start my senior year at Chase HS!

This "Jie Jie" panda is now the picture on my school bag as well as my blog pic!


3 Comments:

Blogger Kim said...

Have a great school year, Lindsey! Hey, where'd you get the cute notebooks???

Kim

Blogger Shannon said...

SOOO...how did your first day go? Did everyone tell you what a cool bag you had?? Enquiring minds want to know!

Blogger Capri & Calista said...

such cute things where did you find it? Is there a website?
Good Luck in school. :)

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com