Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Chloe officially has a room!

YAY! Yesterday our painter came and started painting the room that will be Chloe's. I was so excited! Yea I know..pathetic, but I can't help it. I just can't stop going into that room..and there is basically nothing in it besides a fan, 2 pieces of furniture and paint cans!! Since we started the adoption process we knew which room was going to be Chloe's, it just seems so real now that it actually looks like a nursery with beautiful PINK paint on the walls and not just a dull room with white walls. Her room is right across the hall from mine with a bathroom between us. I have decided to do that bathroom in a Chinese theme, since we will be sharing it.
I will post pictures of the nursery when he finishes painting it! Can't wait for all of you to see it!!


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com