Sunday, July 24, 2005
My first letter to Chloe!!!!!!

NiHao Chloe,
I can't sleep..too much drama in life! Just wanted to let you know that you have impacted my life ever since we started talking about adoption. You will have the best family ever, me and you will be best buds! We will dress alike, I will take you to my High School so you can see all the big people, but don't worry not all of them bite:). and i will take you shopping. I know it will be hard for the first couple of days but soon you will be apart of our forever family! I love you sooooo much and can't wait to see your beautiful face and be able to touch you! You are and will be the MOST IMPORTANT THING IN MY LIFE! Thanks for the love that you have given me... I have felt it for the longest time. Once I meet you I know that you will fill a void in my life. I love you to infinity!!!!!!!! Until we meet Jesus is with you so you don't have to be scared!!!!!
Love your Sister,
Lindsey

P.S- I have decided to write you a letter every month until we bring you home! XXOO



5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey,
I just wanted to let you that what your doing is really sweet of you. You're a great person to be doing this for Chloe. I know you'll be great for her and that you'll get along. I hope everything goes smooth and well. May God bless you and her.
Eric

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Lindsey,

You are the most amazing girl!!
We are so proud of the love you have in your heart for us and for Chloe.

Love,

Mom

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lindsey how sweet...I am glad I was the one to break the news to you!!!
love ya,
aunt deb

Blogger Anneli Johnson said...

That is so great Lindsey. I really wish I had done a website and had written letters to my sister, however I never even thought about it and was not very good with computers!!! However, I have started to write letters to my future daughter. Can't wait to hear all about Miss Chloe!!!

Blessings,
Anneli

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey gurl

i love what ure doing! when i get older i plan on doing something like this! this whole experience will be awesome for you i know. that letter u wrote for chloe was so sweet! the whole idea is jus awesome! what u and ur family is doing is amazing and this website uve created is absolutely cool. ive learned alot about babies in china and its made me want to adopt one and help out. well i ttyl
lynz greene!

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com