Tuesday, July 19, 2005
Saving up for China!

I have been saving every penny I can on our trip to China. I want to be able to go over there and buy stuff for Chloe with MY money! I have a little bank that said Vacation Fund and had airplanes and luggage hanging from it. All I had to do was mark out Vacation and put China! Now the only problem is keeping the money IN the bank and not spending it! When school starts I figure if I don't buy much food and put the remander $$ in the bank then it would be both benefitting the trip to China AND my eating habits!!


3 Comments:

Blogger Shannon said...

You should be proud of yourself. Learning not to spend money is something that NEVER happens to TOO MANY adults that I know!! You are going to a great big sis, I can tell just from reading your blog how excited you are. Good luck with your piggy bank!!

Blogger Kendra said...

Hey, Lindsey, the good thing is that US dollars go a long way in China. You can get a lot for your money! (Be sure to buy yourself something special while you're there too!)

Good luck saving! Hang in there!

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am very impressed by you lindsey. you are such a blessing i can just tell by reading all of your posts. thanks for making a great site! sheila

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com