Sunday, July 17, 2005
My critique of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

Today my Mom and I went to see Charlie and the Chocolate Factory! It was a great movie perfect for the whole family. Johnny Depp does an amazing portrayal of Willy Wonka. This movie puts a different spin on the original Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. It adds humor to a classic movie. I give it 4 stars! After I got home it made me want to watch the original one...LOL! I will definitely be going to see it again and anticipating the DVD release of it. Take my advice: If you are having a bad day or need some laughter in your life GO SEE Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, I guarantee you will love it! **If you do see it PLEASE leave me a comment of your critique of the movie**.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I also give it 4 stars....it was sooooooo good and I liked the new ending....

b.o.b.

Post a Comment

<< Home

footer2.JPG

Have A Little Faith In Me
By John Hiatt
BestAudioCodes.com